S-7200 X-Ray Inspection System Machine
Application of X-ray detection equipment in high-precision electronic welding process
1. Used to find weld seam defects: high-precision electronic welding process needs to obtain high-quality weld seams, and X-ray inspection can be used to find weld seam defects, such as pores, cracks, etc., which may affect welding quality.
2. Detect the structure of the welding point: X-ray testing equipment can detect the structure of the welding point, such as the size of the nugget, the depth of the molten pool, etc., to ensure the welding quality.
3. Detect the contact surface of the welding seam: X-ray inspection equipment can detect the contact surface of the welding seam to ensure the welding quality and the adhesion of the contact surface.
4. Detection of defects in electronic components: X-ray testing equipment can detect defects such as cracks and pores inside electronic components, as well as appearance defects, to ensure the quality of components.
5. Detecting the composition of materials: X-ray testing equipment can detect the composition and defects inside materials to ensure the quality of materials.
6. Detecting the accuracy of components: X-ray testing equipment can detect the accuracy of components to ensure the accuracy and overall quality of components.
How the X-ray Inpsetion Machine Works?
X-ray inspection technology, also referred to as automated x-ray inspection, is a technology that can find hidden features within a target object. From the medical industry to aerospace manufacturing, x-ray inspection is a widely used method to identify manufacturing errors. It is especially prevalent in PCB inspection, as x-rays are an excellent way to test PCB quality and find hidden defects without risking damage to the board. In this guide, we’ll discuss what x-ray inspection is, how it works and what it’s benefits are, so you understand how to leverage PCB x-ray inspection for your company’s purposes.