V-Groove PCB Depaneling Machine CY-203
What is V groove cutting?
V-grooves are cut into the matboard by directing bevel cuts to face each other, creating a "V" shape. This cutting exposes the core of the board providing an accent line around the mat opening.
The PCB cutting machine using nether straight blade and upper round blade. When the machine is running, the v-cut (V-Groove) need to placed on the nether straight knife, PCB stay still, upper round blade move and cut the board. Basing on it, stress will be less and avoid bumps, which may cause dark injuries and component damage.
*Suitable for all kinds of fiberglass boards, FR-4 / FR-1 boards, etc. For PCB boards with components on both sides, this equipment is especially suitable.
1. The split type of the blade is relatively small.
2. Conveyor is optional if need to transfer the divided PCB board to the production line.
3. Single-chip control of the blade, easy to operate.
4. Double protection will ensure safety.
5. Preferred material will guarantee precision, the exclusive process of the vulnerable parts and tools, durable.
6. Suitable for cutting various double-sided PCB boards with components.