Automatic Soldering Robot DMHX500X
What can a sutomatic soldering robot do?
A Soldering Robot is a fully automated system that performs a designated task, set by a custom program, with the utmost precision and repeatability. Each joint may have its own soldering profile. Base robots use our 150 watt power supply with a superior thermal feedback system.
1. The single-point programming mode can directly input the welding coordinates, and the equipment programming work program can be copied from point to point and block to block, which shortens the programming time, and is easy to learn. The track welding point can be modified globally.
2. Simple operation of the teaching box, can edit continuous and rapid spot welding, and guide the end of the movement to reach the welding spot position. Set the product replacement interval, realize the cycle welding scheme, and improve the operation efficiency.
3. The equipment can store 999 operating procedures, and the same machine can process 999 different products.
4. The parameters between solder joints can be exchanged flexibly, automatically calculate the compensation point, with rotation correction function, optimization function, misoperation correction function, import solder parameter module, the speed of each point can be debugged and set independently, and the file name can be adjusted. Enter Chinese, English and numbers.
5. Flexible and diverse soldering methods, while supporting spot welding and drag welding. All process parameters can be set by the user to adapt to various difficult operations and micro-soldering processes.
6. Chinese interface input, easy to learn and understand, no need for external teaching pendant, more convenient debugging than similar products, simple and convenient.
7. Automatic tin feeding and tin breaking functions, adjustable tin amount, precise tin control, and tin feeding can be started at any time, effectively satisfying various soldering processes and improving machine efficiency.
8. Weller temperature control table, the temperature can be adjusted accurately and the temperature difference is ±2°C. Precisely adjust the temperature, time and tin feeding speed, and control the tin output to meet uniform and high-quality welding.
9. According to the customer's product, multiple spot welding joints can be selected, which is more suitable for the welding of array standard products.
10. The welding track can be called at any time, and the files of multiple welding tracks can be stored without repeated editing
11. With computer-controlled motion and software programming, multiple operations can be realized.
12. Equipped with a closed fume hood to keep the air in the workshop clean. The equipment has an automatic cleaning function, which stabilizes the quality of solder processing and prolongs the service life of the soldering iron tip to a certain extent.